We are definitely experiencing unrest here in the United States, and many have taken time to speak out and protest about the racism in our country. When I sat down to finalize my blog post, this list flowed out instead- quickly and spontaneously. It gave me a little direction and purpose during this challenging time. Perhaps it will do the same for you.
8 Ways to Move Forward- Together
1. Speak up when others are being treated poorly.
2. Help those who have less power.
3. Know that your reality may differ from those around you.
4. Respect life in all its forms.
5. Recognize when you feel "above" a person or situtation.
6. Notice when you are fearful of others.
7. Acknowledge the beliefs & behaviors you carry that are not life-giving for you & for others.
8. Take responsibility for what you think and how you act.
💜≈ My second book, Healing with Awareness, has more information to transform ourselves and our relationships. To have future posts delivered to your inbox, please join the blog.